Searching for Ebooks
You have several options to search for e-books.
- Browse by category- will provide a large number of search results of books in the subject area(s)
- Basic search- will provide broad search results based on the search terms you enter
- Advanced search- will provide a focused set of results based on the search terms and search fields you use
To make notes:
- Press the bookmark and annotate button
To save notes:
2. You need to create or sign in to your personal Ebsco account. When creating an account you can choose any username and password.
Finding information in the book
To find specific information in the book you have several options including:
- Table of contents- look for chapters relevant to your topic
- Index- Identify pages that address specific topics
- Search inside- enter keywords and see where they are used throughout the book
(802)227-0222 text message